As you exchange Relationship Currency® through the investment of your time, talent and introduction of influential relationships...
...you accumulate Reputation Capital® as your deposits deliver quantifiable results, and you realize a return on those relationship investments...
...which builds your Professional Net Worth® of quantifiable relationship assets greater than those perceived to be relationship liabilities.
In our experience working with leading companies around the world, we’ve found that many are faced with the same fundamental challenges. These issues of commonality are what we call the Eight Pillars of Strategic Relationship Planning and they are areas in which strategic relationships can make the biggest impact.
Strategic Relationship Planning™ (SRP) is the process of transforming an organization’s most valuable relationships into quantifiable performance, execution and results. The outcome is Relationship Economics® - the art and science of relationships.
Below are just some of the areas in which we create significant results for key clients:
- Strategic Focus – In most companies, there is no shortage of strategy. But it is at the execution level where the strategy typically falls apart. How do you close the strategy-execution gap and help management execute on these great ideas?
- Revenue Growth – Companies have many revenue engines – from sales and marketing to business development – but they are rarely all on the same page. How do you accelerate your organization’s profitable revenue growth?
- Talent Development – Your human capital is your greatest asset. But how do you find, attract, and retain top talent? How do you effectively invest in your employees to realize the greatest ROI on your human capital?
- Cost Performance – Every dollar saved at the bottom line could mean an additional $2 added to the topline. How can you leverage relationships with suppliers to eliminate redundancy, inefficiency, and ineffectiveness from your overall cost structure?
- Process Optimization – There is a reason that franchise opportunities do well. They follow a systematic, disciplined process for success. How do you build repeatable, predictable processes to scale your business?
- Matrix Effectiveness – Organizations are complicated structures. With multiple reporting structures in different geographic locations and with different agendas, how do you get everyone on the same page to focus on execution?
- Competitive Differentiation – From customer satisfaction to customer loyalty and innovation – how do you elevate your products & services “above the noise” and convey your unique value proposition?
- Corporate Reputation – Your credibility and visibility. Not just from a financial perspective, but also the perception of different stakeholders that contribute to that reputation including analysts and investors. How can you improve and maintain these relationships?
or Contact Us to learn more about what Strategic Relationship Planning™ can do for your firm.